Monday, April 18, 2011

Wish me luck!

I have weigh-in tomorrow and I am 1.2lb (540g) away from my 10% & 20lb loss goals. If I lose that tomorrow I get my keyring and another 5lb star! I would love to get that this week as I plan on using my 49 weekly points on Sunday at Easter lunch. I would hate not to lose enough then have to be really good all week. I find I lose less if I use my weekly points.

Also I am sick. I think I have the flu. Boooooo! Feel like crud. 

So wish me luck tomorrow and hope this sickness goes away too!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...