Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 6 & 7

Day 6: Song That Reminds you of SOMEWHERE


This song plus all the other Fleetwood Mac song's on their Greatest Hits CD remind me of being on my honeymoon. It's the CD we had on most of the time in the car while we were driving around Margaret River where we spent our honeymoon. I think this best sums up our feelings though, we were embarking on a new life and all we could think about was tomorrow.



Day 7: Song That Reminds You of An Event



About an hour after I had my son and they put us in our room and it was all quiet and he was asleep in my arms, I turned on the hospital radio and the announcer said "This is to all the new mother's here today. And played this song:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...