Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food Diary 24/05

Photobucket

I really want to get back into doing this everyday again. I think it helps me be more accountable for my food choices.

Breakfast:
1 x banana - 0 points 
1 x Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Latte - 4 points
1/3 Starbucks Bacon sandwich - 3 points

Lunch:


2 slices TJ's Unsprouted 7 Grain bread - 2 points
1 tbs roasted garlic hummus - 1 point
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points
18g avocado - 1 point
wasabi arugula - 0 points
baby spinach - 0 points
cucumber - 0 points
tomato - 0 points
55g roast beef - 1 point

Dinner:
135g chicken breast fillet - 4 points
1/2 cup brown rice - 3 points

Snack:


2 squares TJ's Dark Chocolate - 2 points


1 x Chobani Greek Yogurt - 3 points
1 Tim Tam - 3 points
Broccoli - 0 points
2 tbs Light Ranch - 2 points
1 x orange - 0 points
Kale chips - 0 ponts

TOTAL = 31 points used.

47 Weeklies out of 49 left.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...