Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day shopping

Billy & Ashley wanted to take me out shopping for Mother's Day so we went to Target, Michael's & World Market. 3 of my favourite places!

First of all I headed into Michael's while the men went to EB Games. I was really only going in there to look, but I found an absolute bargain! I found one of these:


For $12.99! Normally it is over $40! What a steal! So I snatched it up quick!

Then Billy texted me and told me that they had one of our all time favourite Wii games used for only $17, so I told him to get it!


We used to play this game all the time back in Australia and we missed playing it together. So I was so happy that we finally got it!

Then we all went into World Market and I headed right to the food section and got me a jar of this:


And a few cans of these:


Finally we headed into Target and I knew exactly what I wanted! I got me some of these:


I was a happy mother! I tell you! I got more than I had planned on getting and we really didn't spend much at all.

When we got home I put together my cool new storage box:





1 comment:

  1. Vegemite and heinz! Wow who would have thought you could get those!

    That storage box thing is cool, I want one too!

    Happy Mother's day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...