Monday, May 23, 2011

Product Review: Chile Lime Chicken Burgers


I had been eyeing these the past few times we had been at Trader Joe's and finally I decided to give them a try. I asked one of the staff there if they were really spicy and they said they weren't so I grabbed them. I am a wuss when it comes to spicy foods.

So I fried it in my 2 teaspoons of oil (WW requirement).


Then I made a simple guacamole with just some avocado, lemon juice and minced garlic.


Then put it all together on a toasted wheat pita with some sliced up cucumber and some pickles on the side.


It was DELICIOUS! I wish I had have had some tomato to put on it though! That would have been perfect! 

I also recently had one of the burger patties with some roasted vegetables and it was really good just on it's own. 


So these will be a definite regular purchase! And they are only 3 Points Plus! Bargain!




1 comment:

  1. Nice blog! Great work.
    If you interested in modern agriculture and farming, then I will invite you to visit my farming blog.
    Poultry Farming
    Methods of Modern Farming

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...