Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Product Review: Lean Cuisine Spring Rolls


I am not usually a fan of frozen meals eg: Lean Cuisine's, Smart One's etc, however these are an exception. Cause they aren't really a meal per say. They come in about 4 flavours I think, but the Thai is my favourite. 


I usually have them with a big bowl of salad for lunch and for 5 Points plus for 3 of them, they are a great treat! I even turned Billy onto them. His favourite are these ones:


I like these too, but the Thai ones have crunchy water chestnuts and curry in them which is really hard to beat. 

You can microwave them or bake them in the oven. I really prefer to take the extra time and cook them in the oven to get them nice and crispy. 

A pack of 6 is usually around $3.50 but we normally can get them on sale for around $2-2.50 and we stock up!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...