Friday, May 20, 2011

Subway

So it was Billy's night off last Sunday and we wanted to get take out for dinner. We actually had our mind set on Chick-Fil-A but they are closed on Sundays so after a little research on menus and points values we decided to go to Subway. I think watching Biggest Loser also had a subconscious affect on me too, as they talk about Subway a lot on there!

Funnily enough we used to eat Subway a lot in Australia but had never gotten it here before. I think it's because there are so many other places to choose from, and to try.

I decided on a footlong Oven roasted chicken on wheat with no cheese and the fat free Sweet onion dressing.


It tasted pretty much the same as I remember. There isn't much different about Subway here and back home. Here is the US Subway website: http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/index.aspx

The footlong was 16 points but I had only used 4 points the whole day so I didn't go over at all. And I managed to lose 2.2lb the following Tuesday so it didn't affect my weightloss!

So we decided that Subway will probably be added to our list of places to eat from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...