Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Weigh-in 24/05

Photobucket

I was pleasantly surprised to have a loss this week. I had the "womans" thing this week plus my eating was not great. I didn't go over my points at all, staying within my weeklies, BUT my choices were not great. We went to Trader Joe's on a Sunday and they were out of a lot of things and because of Billy's schedule we couldn't go again so I didn't have all the fresh fruit and vegetables on hand like I normally do so I ate a lot of carbs and not so healthy foods. But I still lost AND

I now am officially out of the Obese BMI range! WOOHOOO! I am so thrilled by that you have no idea! 

My next goal is to lose 30lbs, which I would like to reach by July 4th. That gives me 6 weeks to lose 3.4lb which is really generous. But I like to have realistic goals. 

I am also seriously considering training for a 5k but I have to consult a doctor first about my back. 

I hope everyone else is having a great week and for my friends who are also on a weighloss journey, I hope you get good numbers this week too!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...