Friday, June 3, 2011

Food Diary 03/06

I didn't have time for a proper breakfast this morning as I had my hair appointment so I grabbed a quick snack to take my antibiotics with.

Breakfast:
1 x WW Peanut Butter Bliss Mini Bar - 2 points
16oz water with White Grape Crystal Light - 0 points

When we got home I was starving. I made myself a salad sandwich with ham on the side.

Lunch:





2 x slices Trader Joe's Unsprouted 7 Grain bread - 2 points
20g avocado - 1 point
1 tbs roasted garlic hummus - 1 point
1 slice sharp cheddar cheese - 2 points
baby spinach, arugula, persian cucumber, tomato - 0 points
55g smoked ham - 1 point

Snack:

1 x Nectarine - 0 points

Dinner:



2 serves Cedarlane Burrito - 12 points
1 large salad with balsamic vinegar - 0 points
1 tbs sunflower seeds - 1 point

Snack:



Fruit Salad - 0 points

I got a craving for Ranch dressing and I had 4 points left so I made my favourite salad snack:


1 cup lettuce - 0 points
2 tbs light ranch dressing - 2 points
15g bacon bits - 1 point
28g fat free shredded cheese - 1 point



TOTAL = 29 out of 29 points used so far.


23 Weekly points left out of 49



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...