Monday, June 6, 2011

Food Diary 05/06

Breakfast:

Billy was up early with me with morning as he isn't well and was home sick last night so I made us both a yummy breakfast of omelettes.


55g smoked ham - 1 point
3/4 cup Quick eggs - 2 points
1 tsp canola oil
2 wedges Laughing cow light swiss - 1 point
2 slices Trader Joe's 7 Grain unsprouted bread - 2 points
mushrooms, onion, tomato, baby spinach - 0 points

Lunch:

I had some lemon pepper chicken breast left over from dinner last night so I made myself a yummy salad with it.


58g cooked chicken breast - 2 points
28g fat free shredded cheese - 1 point
2 tbs Light ranch mixed with 1 tbs fat free milk - 2 points
1 tbs sunflower seeds - 1 point
15g bacon bits - 1 point
lettuce, arugula, baby spinach, cherry pepper - 0 points

Dinner:

We got a new product to try from Trader Joe's this week, sadly I forgot to photograph the package before I threw it away. It is BBQ Teriyaki Chicken. I made it tonight with rice and steamed brussel sprouts. It was ok. Not great and we probably won't buy it again. It was thigh meat and a little to fatty and gristly for my liking.


1 serve TJ's Teriyaki Chicken - 4 points
1/2 cup cooked white rice (we were out of brown) - 3 points
steamed brussel sprouts - 0 points

Snack:

We had to go to the pharmacy this evening to get some medicine for us sickies and decided to stop by Starbucks while we were out and we treated ourselves to a frap each. Billy of course got the full fat one with all the cream and I got the light boring version!

1 venti Light Caramel frappe - 5 points

Then a late night snack of:

15g raw almonds - 2 points
1 swiss miss diet hot chocolate - 1 point

TOTAL - 29 out of 29 used
23 out of 49 weekly points remaining.



1 comment:

  1. omg gristly food is wrong :S it looks yum as in the flavours though!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...