Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Food Diary 07/06

Today was my WW meeting so I didn't eat before hand. Normally I take a bottle of water and a banana to eat after I weigh in but I didn't even think about it this morning until I was already there. Once I got home we headed to Trader Joe's with a Starbucks pit stop.

Breakfast:
1 x Starbucks Venti Skinny Caramel Latte - 4 points 
1/2 Starbucks Bacon Artisan Sandwich - 5 points
1 x Diet Sparkling Cranberry - 0 points

Lunch:

Miso pictured but they are both very similar

1 x Annie Chung Udon soup - 3 points
16oz water with Crystal Light - 0 points

Dinner:


140g (raw) chicken breast - 4 points
Marinated in lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and basil cooked in
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point
1 serve TJ's Multigrain Pilaf (review to come) - 5 points
1 x can Sprite Zero - 0 points

Snack:
2 squares TJ's Dark chocolate caramel with sea salt - 3 points
1 serving Herrs Ketchup Chips - 4 points
1 x TJ's Vanilla Meringue - 1 point
1 x 16 oz water with Crystal Light - 0 points

29 out of 29 points used + 1 weekly point
48 out of 49 weekly points left




1 serve 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...