Sunday, June 12, 2011

Food Diary 10/06

Yesterday we stayed in all day. When Billy works we tend to limit our errand running.

I felt like an omelette so I decided to make one! I buy Quick Eggs which is Egg Whites that are coloured yellow so they look just like normal eggs so you don't realise you aren't eating yolk. It makes such a difference!

I chopped up mushrooms, onion, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and a small sprinkle of real bacon bits as I normally add ham but we were out.

Fried it all up with 1 tsp canola oil and then added the egg. Let it cook for a few minutes then popped under the grill/broiler for a few minutes. Voila!


I had it with a bowl of baked beans. 7 points total.

I planned on making hot dogs for lunch but Billy didn't feel like them so I decided to try this pizza I got from Trader Joe's that I saw on Danica's Daily 


Billy & I had half each and it was really good! We will be getting it again for sure! Half was 5 points.


I had it with a big bowl of salad, 0 points:


I made the boys tuna pasta for dinner so I just had one of the frozen meals I got the other week. This time I tried:


It was 7 points and to be honest, not worth it at all. There was hardly any meat and it just wasn't that fantastic. 


I had quite a few points left for night time snacks so I made myself some of the Salted Caramel Cocoa I got from World Market. Sadly I don't have a photo and it's 2am so I can't be bothered taking one. But it was quite yummy and it's 1 point per tablespoon. I had 2, but it's quite rich so next time I will only use 1.

Then I had one of these beauties:


Another addiction I have Danica to thank for! Joe's Salted Dark Chocolate Caramel. So good and only 2 points per chocolate. I found them at World Market and I am so happy. Cause I love them!

I also had 2 points worth of almonds and 2 points worth of popped chips. And an orange. Not too much fruit today. I will remedy that tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...