Saturday, June 25, 2011

Food Diary 24/06

This morning I had a craving for a savoury breakfast. So I made some Morningstar Maple Sausage Patties, mushrooms and some Quick eggs (egg whites coloured yellow). I added a nectarine and an Iced Caramel latte. 7 Points



For lunch I really wanted a salad but with a little more sustenance so I cooked up some of this:


And added it to some arugula, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrot, red capsicum (bell pepper), olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and ham. I decided not to put all the ham in and have some on the side. Cause I like my ham mostly by itself. 7 points.


It was really yummy! And filling! For dinner I made lemon pepper chicken breast with baked sweet potato, steamed broccoli and brussel sprouts. 5 points.


For dessert I had one of these. 4 points. Yum!


Then for a snack I made Ashley & I fruit salad with apple, pear, orange, banana and strawberries. 0 points.


Then for a late night snack I had one of these. 3 points.


Then for a REALLY late night snack I had some almonds. 3 points.

Used all of my 29 Daily points.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...