Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Food Diary 27/06 & 28/06

Ok here is my food diary from yesterday and today. I had a hankering for banana, PB and honey on toast so I used some of this:



It's a peanut butter substitute that is made from peanut flour and is way less calories. Normal PB is 5 points for 2 tbs, this is 2 points for the same amount. Some people don't like it, but I do. Of course it's not as good as normal PB, but for less than half the points, I can't complain. I had it on some TJ's 7 grain unsprouted bread with a banana and 1 tbs honey and my usual skinny iced caramel latte. 10 points.


I didn't have anything for lunch as I had breakfast kind of late and we went and visited with Billy's grandmother for the afternoon and didn't get home until dinner time. For dinner I had a can of light Progresso Soup, no photo. 4 points.

For a snack I had some TJ's popped chips. I love these things! I realised I have never really spoken about them on here. They are really low in points and really yummy! We all like them, even Billy! 28g is 3 points (and you get quite a lot for that)




Then before I went to bed I wanted something a little sweet so I broke open these:


Weight Watchers have something really similar they sell through their meetings and we got a sample bag of them recently and even though I am not a huge fan of cinnamon (they put it in EVERYTHING here!) I really liked them so when I saw these I had to try them. And they are really yummy! 4 points for 26g.


I went to bed with 9 points left. I always eat a little lighter the day before weigh-in, mainly because I go to bed really early and I also don't want to be full of food the next morning for my meeting.


Today was my meeting and Trader Joe's shopping. So I didn't have breakfast until we were on the road. I picked up a Venti Iced Skinny Caramel latte. 3 points.



And a Fit & Active granola bar. 3 points also.



When we got home we were all hungry. Ashley picked out a BBQ Chicken Pizza from TJ's to have for lunch and Billy & I split on of these. 5 points.


I had a big salad with it: Arugula, baby spinach, red capsicum (bell pepper), celery, carrot, avocado, cucumber and balsamic vinegar. YUM! 1 point.


I wanted a chocolate fix this afternoon so I had one of these delicious morsels. 2 points


We found something new to try for dinner at Trader Joe's. Breaded Chicken Breast Tenderloins. 



 




Only 3 points each. I made up some more Harvest Grain Salad (from Danica's Daily), which I bulked up with more artichokes so it had way more servings and less points. Then steamed some broccoli and brussel sprouts. I also had 1 tbs of light ranch. 7 points total.


After dinner I made Ashley & I a bowl of fruit salad each. Kiwi fruit, strawberries, pink lady apple and oranges. YUM! 0 points


Then for a late night snack I made myself a Chai tea infused in almond milk, 1 point and some of the Fit & Active cinnamon streusel crisps. 4 points.


Heading to bed now, 3 points left. But I am just not hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...