Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday 17/06

Another quiet day at home. Billy has been working pretty late so I just make my breakfast and browse the Internet while I wait to wake him up. This morning was the other half of the Bircher Muesli I made the day before. I had it with some diced apple and a cup of tea. No photo today.

I chilled out and read some more of my book. I am really enjoying it a lot. It's hard to put it down.

For lunch I really wanted some of the Harvest Grain Salad from the night before so I cooked up on of these:



They are actually 2 points, the box has the old points value on it. These are actually quite yummy. I also made a big salad with some of my Pear dressing. All up lunch was 7 points.


I had a banana in the afternoon for a snack and read some more of my book while Billy had a nap. For dinner I made myself some soft tacos with my Low Carb tortillas. 7 points total.


Then one of these for dessert.


I still have 2 points left and probably won't use them. I am pretty tired so I think I will go to bed soon and read more of my book.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...