Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Debbie!


It is my wonderful mother-in-laws birthday today. I am a very lucky girl in that I have such a great mother-in-law, cause I know a lot of people who don't.


Her and I get along so well. I can call her up and just chat with her and I never have to worry about saying the wrong thing. I love hanging out with her, we laugh and have fun.

206/365 - My in-laws

She loves her family so much, especially her boys. I love how close Billy is with his mother. 







She is also a wonderful Nanna. She adores all of her grandchildren so much. Even Ashley who is not technically her grandson, she loves so much.






She really is a special lady. And I am very lucky to be part of her family.



1 comment:

  1. I love you Nikki. But of course you just told me you know that. And I'm glad you believe it. I'm also very lucky to have you as my daughter-in-law. And, I'm so very glad you love my son.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...