Monday, June 20, 2011

Iced Caramel Latte


Ok so I have been experimenting trying to find a good substitute for Starbucks Iced Latte. I did some searching online for peoples recommendations and recipes and managed to perfect it this morning.

Here is what I use.

I heaped teaspoon of this mixed with about 1/4 cup of cold water. 


Then add a serving of the caramel and vanilla Torani syrups. I didn't measure it, I just kind of sloshed it in there. But it was perfect this morning. It was mainly adding the vanilla that made it perfect. I found these at World Market.


Then top it up with milk. I use Nonfat/skim but it's up to you. Then add ice and there you go! EASY!

Eventually I am going to get a blender and try making frappes!


2 comments:

  1. wish we had those syrups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might!! Google them and see if there are suppliers in Australia, or maybe something equivalent!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...