Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty Kitty

I have gotten some really cute photos of Cassie the past week. One night she was laying on the floor in the living room and she was rolling around and stretching and just being cute and luckily my camera was right next to me, so I laid down on the floor with her and got some cute shots of her.







I just love her!! Here she is watching the dogs out the back window.



I went outside the other day and she came out with me and followed me all over the front yard.







Isn't she beautiful!!?

1 comment:

  1. oh nikki these photos are amaaaazing! i love her soo much xox jerry is totally smitten by her!! :P XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...