Friday, June 3, 2011

Product Review: Cedarlane Burrito



So I have been reading Danica's Daily blog and she has mentioned a few different brands of frozen meals. So I was perusing the section of the freezer where they all are (Organic section) and I happened upon this what was on clearance for 97c. Normally about $4.50 I thought it wouldn't hurt to try it. It sounded really yummy and was 12 points plus for the whole thing. 

So I made it tonight, in the oven, not microwave. And it was really yummy! I am glad I grabbed a couple of them. 

Here is the info:


And the ingredients:

1 comment:

  1. hmm not that fussed on it judging by the pic lol. but it does look filling!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...