Friday, June 3, 2011

Sick and new hair!


Late Wednesday night I started getting a really sore throat and started feeling really cruddy. Thursday morning I knew there was something going on when I woke up feeling like I was hit by a truck.

I made a doctors appointment and she confirmed I had tonsillitis. I knew already, as I have had the darn thing dozens of times in my life. I really wish I had have them taken out years ago. I am on antibiotics, aren't they pretty!? I thought they were really cool so I had to take a photo.

So I have been trying to rest but it's hard when it was Billy's days off plus today I had a hair appointment. 

So tonight I am trying to rest as much as possible. And speaking of new hair. Here it is.



I got the red that I got last time with some blonde highlights. I also decided to get a little side fringe/bangs. I have to get used to it as it's sits right near my eye which is a little annoying but I like how it looks. I needed a bit of shape around my face. I got about 2 inches cut off the back.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...