Thursday, June 2, 2011

Size what!?

IMG_9421


This evening the 3 of us went out to eat at Olive Garden. Afterwards I wanted to go into Kohls which is a department store here, kind of like Target but a little more up market.

Anyway I hadn't been clothes shopping since I really started losing weight and before I started WW I was in a size 18/20 US (Australian 20/22). Well I found some capri pants that were on sale and I grabbed the 16's thinking that was about my size. I get into the dressing room and they were way too big. So I go back out and look for a pair of 14's. There were none. Only 12's. Now I stood there for a minute thinking there was no way I could fit into them. But Billy said there was no harm in trying them. And I did.


Check out my bad self in my new size 12 capris!!


IMG_9442

Excuse the quality of the photo. Billy is many things, but a photographer he ain't! 

Anyway I am totally stoked to have dropped so many sizes! I am fitting into my Australian size 14 skirts now too. Tops I am still not quite there. My "girls" don't seem to be shrinking much. I really wish they would! 


4 comments:

  1. wow nikki good on you! they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing Nikki!! so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome news!! you're doing great + the capri's are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, those look good on you.
    You omelette in the post above looks so delish

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...