Monday, June 27, 2011

Sorry!

I have been a bit slack in the blogging department here lately! I spent about 3 hours on Skype with my mum the other night then spent last night doing a bunch of spring cleaning around the house and now Billy has 2 nights off so it means I don't have a lot of time to blog (I prefer to spend it with him <3 ).

I need to blog my food diary for at least 2 days and I have a bunch of photos to share. I will hopefully get a chance to blog tomorrow sometime.

Love you all! xoxox

2 comments:

  1. no worries! will see you soon! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello chica! come back soon hehe xox

    i am glad you get to skype with your mummy! we should do it again soon! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...