Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weigh-in 28/06

Photobucket

That's right! I am out of the 170's finally! I meant to post last night about how I was hoping to lose enough to break the 170's but I didn't get a chance to. My scales at home were not showing that big of a loss, but they have never been known to be super accurate anyway.

So I am now in the 160's and I am so happy! I am over halfway to goal now. I do know that things are going to get harder the closer I get though. I know I really have to get more exercise in. I just wish the roads around here were more walk friendly. But I will do what I can. If it means lots of time on the Wii then so be it.

My leader set a new goal for me for 39lbs now that I am over my last goal of 30lbs. I can't believe I have been doing this for almost 6 months and have not quit or had a really big setback. It just goes to show that sometimes you really have to be ready to lose the weight plus have the right circumstances.


2 comments:

  1. you are such an inspiration! this is awesome nikki!!! the 160's!!! YESSS! so skinny and gorgeous!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...