Friday, June 17, 2011

Wednesday

Another day of shopping. This time to Target. We made another pit stop at Starbucks and this time I got myself an Iced Skinny Caramel Latte, 2 Points. I also had to take some pain pills so I had one of the WW snack bars again. 3 points.

Taken with iPhone

We got all our shopping done and came home to make lunch. I decided I wanted a ham and cheese sandwich and a big salad. So I used the TJ's Unsprouted 7 Grain bread (1 point per slice), 55g smoked ham (1 point), 1 slice Sharp cheddar (2 points) and 1 laughing cow wedge (1 point).


And my salad with my new dressing:


Some of you have probably noticed I have a new chocolate obsession. Well I found another kind I like at Target today.

Only 2 points per square. And really yummy! I had 1 as an afternoon snack.

I made the boys stroganoff for dinner and I made myself a low carb cheese steak wrap, 7 points.



 For dessert I had a Chobani Pineapple Greek Yogurt 4 points.


I still had 3 points left when I went to bed. My gain this week has me a little freaked out. Even though I didn't do anything wrong. It's weird what that scale can do to your mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...