Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weigh-in 14/06

Photobucket

Ruh-ro! Actually I am not upset or down at all. I know it's TOM bloating and water retention. I have been 100% on plan. Tracking everything and not going over my points. I still had 27 weekly points left at the end of the week. So all is cool. 

Also I lost over 4lb last week so I think my body kind of freaked a little too. And held on for dear life!

And if you look at it like this, I have been doing this for nearly 6 months and this is the first gain over 0.2lb in all that time. That's pretty damn good if you ask me!

This morning was awesome. Billy had last night and tonight off and Ashley is on Summer break so they both came with me to the YMCA and went to the library next door and hung out there while I was in my meeting. Then I got a book out to read. I will post about that later.


1 comment:

  1. Girl...I would KILL to weigh what you do!! I am hoping by Christmas...maybe...

    You're doing a great job! =) Keep up the good work. Aunt Flow always comes with that gift of water weight we all hate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...