Sunday, June 5, 2011

A-Z Foods

I saw this on another blog and thought it was kind of neat.



A: is for Apple, what’s your favorite variety?
Honeycrisp would be my all time favs but they are hard to find and only in season a short time, so Pink Lady's and Gala's are up there too.


B: is for Bread, regardless of nutrition, calories, or whole grains what is your favorite type to have a nice big piece of?
If I didn't have to worry about the calories, a nice big crusty loaf of Italian bread! YUM!


C: is for Cereal what is your favorite kind currently (just one!)
Kashi Golean Honey Almond Flax. I love it so much! It is packed full of protein so it keeps me satisfied for hours and it tastes so good!


D: is for Doughnuts, you might not currently be eating them but what kind do you fancy?
Oh I like them all! But I am partial to a chocolate iced doughnut. 

E: is for Eggs, how would you like yours prepared?
Hmm I love eggs in all forms. Scrambled, fried, poached, boiled etc etc!

F: is for Fat Free, what is your favorite fat free product?
Probably the Kraft Fat Free Shredded Cheese. It isn't awful like some fat free cheese can be. Of course nothing compares to the real thing but this isn't bad for a substitute.

G: is for Groceries, where do you purchase yours at?
Trader Joe's, Aldi, Save-a-lot, Food Lion & Target. And even Walmart sometimes.

H: is for Hot Beverages, what is your favorite hot drink?
Caramel Latte!

I: is for Ice Cream, pick a favorite flavor and add a fun topping.
Min choc chip with no topping, or vanilla with caramel hard topping (the stuff that hardens when it's cold)

J: is for Jams or Jellies, do you eat them, and if so what kind and flavor?
Apricot!!

K: is for Kashi, name your favorite Kashi product?
See "C"

L: is for Lunch, what was yours today?
Grilled chicken with salad.

M: is for microwave, what is your favorite microwave meal/snack?
I don't use the microwave much for food. But I do like the Annie Chung's noodle bowls I get at Trader Joe's.

N: is for nutrients, do you like carbs, fats, or proteins best?
Hmmm probably proteins.

O: is for oil, what kind do you like to use?
Olive and canola

P: is for protein, how do you get yours?
Chicken, turkey, salmon, Greek yogurt, almonds, peanut butter, soy milk, cheese

Q: is for Quaker, how do you like your oats?
I really like Bircher Muesli. Soak the oats in yogurt and a little juice over night then add fruit and nuts! Delish!

R: is for roasting, what is your favorite thing to roast?
Vegetables! Garlic, chicken.

S: is for sandwich, what’s your favorite kind?
Salad with hummus, cheese and avocado. BLT's. Egg and bacon.

T: is for travel, how do you handle eating while traveling?
I don't travel very much so it's not a problem.

U: is for unique, what is one of your weirdest food combos?
I love sea salt and dark chocolate right now!

V: is for vitamins, what kind do you take?
I take a multi vitamin every day. Not sure of the brand.

W: is for wasabi, yay or nay?
A little is great.

X: is for XRAY. if we xrayed your belly right now, what food would we see?
Half digested omelette and toast.

Y: is for youth, what food reminds you of your childhood?
Fresh seafood, watermelon, salads.

Z: is for zucchini, how do you prepare it?
Roasted, fried, steamed.

I tag everyone to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...