Thursday, June 2, 2011

A-Z of me

My very awesome friend Donna tagged me to do this post. I was very happy to do it as I am low on ideas to blog about.




A. Age: 35

B. Bed size: Queen sized.

C. Chore that you hate: Washing dishes and ironing! Yuck!

D. Dogs: 2 beautiful boys. 

Champ:

Curious

Ollie (Oliver)

Ollie


E. Essential start to your day: Well it used to be coffee, but I can't drink home brewed coffee no more so it's breakfast, with Earl Grey Tea:



F. Favourite colour: PINK!

Cutest store EVER!


G. Gold or Silver: I wear both and love both.


H. Height: 5'4


I. Instruments you play: I can play a little piano but nothing spectacular.


J. Job title: Domestic Engineer (hahahahaha)


K. Kids:

My wonderful son Ashley:



L. Live: China Grove NC USA, but am from Australia originally.


M. Mother's name: 

Beverly.

My mum mid 90's


N. Nicknames: Nikki, Babydoll, Coach, Rana, electrongirl

O. Overnight hospital stays: Kidney Stone, childbirth

P. Pet peeve: Fake, backstabbing people. 



Q. Quote from a movie: 


R. Right or left handed: Right

S. Siblings: 

Rodney, Joanne & Shelly.

PDVD_091


T. Time you wake up: Ummmm. Errrrr. Usually before 12pm! hahahaha
 
U. Underwear: cotton hipsters for everyday and something lacy for the special times ;)

V. Vegetable you hate: PEAS!

| Texturing Peas |

W. What makes you run late: Hot water running out, alarm not going off. 

X. X-Rays you've had: Pretty much everything. My head a couple of times, mainly dental. My neck, back multiple times (like dozens), my feet and my knee.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Everything I make is yummy! Here is a yummy omelette I made recently.


Z. Zoo animal: Orangutan!!!


Orangutan

1 comment:

  1. ahahahahahaha milk was a bad choice... :P

    i loooove ron burgundy!!!

    i freaking love yooooou.

    oh and yay, you hate peas!!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...