Saturday, July 2, 2011

Food Diary 01/07

Today we had planned to do some very much needed shopping but Billy didn't get home until real late this morning and needed to sleep pretty much the whole day. I didn't sleep well and it really affected my mood. I just felt down all day. Which is not fun when you are pretty much alone. Ashley was home but he likes to do his own thing most of the day.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday. Bircher muesli with banana and almonds and an Iced Skinny Caramel latte. 7 points


Lunch choices were almost non existent, we REALLY need to go shopping! So I made a big bowl of salad, some cous cous and I fried up the remaining Canadian bacon and mixed it all together with some White Balsamic and TJ's 21 Seasoning salute. 7 points

IMG_0866

Dinner was also a bit of a scramble to create. I baked some of the TJ's breaded chicken tenders. The men were fine as I had lots of sides they can eat eg: rice on the side and pinto beans. I decided to have half of the TJ's Reduced Guilt Mac n Cheese with my chicken and brussel sprouts. And 1 tbs light ranch dressing. 8 points.


For dessert I had 2 squares of this. 3 points


For a late night snack I cut up a small nectarine and a kiwi fruit. 0 points.

IMG_0936

I did 15 minutes on the Wii Fit Advanced Step, earning 1 activity point.

25 out of 29 points used.
1 activity point earned.
47 Weekly points remaining. (Activity points replace WP's)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...