Monday, July 4, 2011

Food Diary 03/07

Another boring day here at the homestead. Breakfast was Kashi Honey Almond Flax with almond milk and a banana and the usual Iced Skinny Caramel Latte.

IMG_1024


For lunch Billy requested I make on of these to share. 5 points for half:


I made a yummy salad to go with it. Added some avocado, 1 point.

IMG_1042

For dinner I made baked lemon pepper tilapia with steamed brussel sprouts (I made broccoli cheese rice for the men aswell) with some butter and oil. 5 points.

IMG_1044

After dinner I had a terrible headache so I took some pain pills with some of this: 3 points


For dessert I had some almonds, 2 points and a Chobani Peach Greek Yogurt, 3 points.


Before bed I was craving something savoury so I had some shaved smoked turkey, 1 point.

27 out of 29 points used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...