Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Food Diary 04/07

Although it was the 4th of July it was really just an ordinary day for us. For breakfast I fixed us some eggs and Morningstar Maple Sauage patties (vegetarian). I had quick eggs (egg whites) and Billy had normal eggs. I also had some TJ's 7 grain bread with a wedge of Laughing Cow light swiss cheese. And a couple of strawberries sliced up. And of course a Skinny Caramel Iced latte. 8 points 

IMG_1125


We had to do a bunch of shopping so we grabbed some Starbucks while we were out. I got an Iced Skinny latte, 2 points.

For dinner I made myself a TJ's Chile Lime Chicken burger patty with a big salad with avocado and sunflower seeds. 7 points.

IMG_1140

IMG_1131

I had 12 points left when I went to bed. The night before weigh-in I always go to bed really early so I never end up using all my points. Plus I didn't have lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...