Saturday, July 23, 2011

Food Diary 22/07

I have been soooooo bad at posting these. I have been taking the photos, I just haven't uploaded them or blogged about them. Here is today's.

Breakfast:

I've gone back to eating Kashi Golean Honey Flax cereal for breakfast. My weightloss has kind of stalled the past few weeks and one of the differences is what I have been having for breakfast so I am going back to what was working. I am only having 1/2 a cup instead of 1 cup and same with the soy milk. Plus a Skinny Iced Caramel Latte and a banana - 6 points. The Ibuprofen was for my back as it's been killing me for a few days.

IMG_1578

Lunch:

I made myself a whole wheat pita bread with roasted garlic hummus, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, sharp cheddar, smoked ham, arugula and avocado. 8 points

IMG_1580

I also made a big salad to have with it, with roasted sunflower seeds. 1 point

IMG_1588

Dinner:

I made us Tilapia baked in lemon juice, garlic and celery seeds. Roasted butternet squash and brussel sprouts. Brown rice and steamed broccoli 6 points

IMG_1598

Snacks:

An orange - 0 points

Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla yogurt with an apple - 2 points

IMG_1601

1 serve Fit & Active Cinnamon Struesel Crisps - 4 points


29 out of 29 points used


1 comment:

  1. i always love reading your food diaries nikki so please keep going with them :) it helps give me ideas of what i should be having and also portion sizes etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...