Sunday, July 24, 2011

Food Diary 23/07

I wasn't really hungry when I first got up yesterday so I when I made breakfast it was pretty much lunch too. I made myself an omelette with Quick eggs (egg whites with yellow dye), lean ham, mushrooms, grape tomatoes, onion and arugula. I also had 2 pieces of Trader Joe's 7 Grain Sprouted bread with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow Light Swiss cheese. And an Iced Latte of course! 8 points

IMG_1604

I had a banana for an afternoon snack - 0 points

For dinner I made the Trader Joe's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna that a lady on the WW forums had recommended. It was really yummy! I steamed some broccoli and pan fried mushrooms and grape tomatoes in a little oil and herbs. 8 points.

IMG_1642


After dinner I was craving coffee and cake. So I had a Fiber One Brownie and made myself another Iced Latte. 4 points

IMG_1652


Billy came home really early so we decided to stay up and watch some Glee (so excited he likes it now!!) I had 9 points left so I made myself a Hummus, cheese and salad sandwich. 5 points.

IMG_1660

Then I had some popped chips with salsa, no photo 4 points.

29 put of 29 points used.

1 comment:

  1. oh yep now i see the lasagne with the sides :) good stuff nikki! lol @ billy and glee ;) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...