Friday, July 1, 2011

Food Diary 30/06

Started off today with some Bircher Muesli and a Vanilla Hazelnut Skinny Iced latte. 7 points.


For lunch I wanted to use up some of the ham I had the day before but I also was craving eggs. So I chopped the ham up and fried in and then added 1/2 cup of egg beaters. Then I put it in a pita bread with some melted fat free cheese and a wedge of laughing cow light swiss. It was SO GOOD! And of course I had it with a huge salad with avocado and balsamic vinegar. 7 points.




Dinner was lemon pepper chicken breasts with brown rice, steamed broccoli and some fried grape tomatoes. Yum! 8 points.


For a snack after dinner I had some Fit & Active Cinnamon Struesel snacks. 4 points.


And later on I had a Chobani Pineapple Greek yoghurt. 4 points.


I did 30 mins of Advanced Step on the Wii fit & 5 mins of Super Hula Hoops (My back can only handle that in small doses) and earned 2 Activity points.

30 points used. 29 daily points & 1 Activity point.
46 weeklies remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...