Saturday, July 30, 2011

Photo Share: Aussie Skies

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! I have been trying to come up with some ideas for the blog that doesn't involve Weight Watchers or food and I thought, I have over 10 000 photos on Flickr that are just sitting there so why not start sharing some of them on here. So I thought I would choose a subject and post some of my favourites.

Today I chose to show off some photos I took back in Australia of sunsets, sunrises and the sky in general. This was back before I had my DSLR or knew what I was doing with a camera (not that I know that now!). They were either taken with my Fujifilm S5600 or my Canon IXUS 80, both of which I still have btw.

Sunset Nov 07 - Perth Australia
November 2007

Clouds at sunset
February 2008

Sunset 30/03/08 7 
March 2008

Clouds 10th May 2008
May 2008

Sunset 26/05/08
May 2008

Fire in the sky
July 2008

Lovely
August 2008

Sunset panoramic 05/08/08 Perth Australia
August 2008

One of the last Sunsets we saw in Australia:

Sunset 26-09-08


September 2008



I really hope you enjoyed my photos! I have many more to share! And please if you stopped by leave a comment! You don't need an account or anything!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh thank you! And thanks so much for stopping by Brynne! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...