Monday, July 4, 2011

Product Review: Kashi Golean Honey Flax

IMG_1084

I should have probably written a product review about this a while ago! Oh well!

I have been eating this pretty much from the beginning of my WW journey. I looked into a bunch of different cereals and this one stood out because of the high protein and fibre. Here is the Nutritional Info:

IMG_1115

And the ingredients: 

IMG_1119

As you can see, nothing nasty in it. 

It is a little high in points, 5 points for a cup (53g) but it's totally worth it. It keeps me satisfied for hours. And it's really yummy!

1 comment:

  1. it looks really yummy! carb level looks a bit high but as you said it keeps you full so its 'good' carbs and not starchy etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...