Sunday, July 24, 2011

Product Review: TJ's Roasted Vegetable Lasagna

IMG_1618


Although I had seen this a few times when we went to Trader Joe's I never paid it much mind. I just assumed it wouldn't be WW friendly. Well recently a lady on the WW message boards posted about how good it was and that 1 serving (1/4 of the pack) was only 7 points and really yummy. So I had to try it.

The first time I went to look for it, they were sold out! Typical! But they had it the following week and I decided to make it last night for dinner as Saturday night is Billy's light night at work so there was no need for a really heavy protein dinner for him.

Well we all really liked it. And the bonus is it was only $3.99! That is pretty darn good for 4 servings!

Here is the Nutritional info:

IMG_1627

And the ingredients. Of course being from TJ's you know that everything in it will be natural! Love that!

IMG_1633

I am pretty sure this will be on our rotation every few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. looks great. i dont eat zuchinni though!! did you have it with a salad or veg or something on the side? or just on its own?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks seriously yummy!!! MMMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...