Sunday, July 3, 2011

Random Questionnaire

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Thor - It was AWESOME!

2. What book are you reading?

I just finished reading The Help and it was very good. I can't wait to see the movie.

3. Favorite board game?

Balderdash. HILARIOUS!

4. Favorite magazine?

I only read Weight Watchers magazine at the moment as I have a subscription.

5. Favorite smells?

Coffee, fresh bread, garlic, onions, my husbands skin.

6. Favorite sounds?

birds, piano, wind chimes

7. Worst feeling in the world?

loneliness 

8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?

More sleep please!

9. Favorite fast food place?

Cookout

10. What’s under your bed?

Mosters

11. Finish this statement. “If I had lot of money I’d….?

Buy a new house!

12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?

I have some in the room but I don't sleep with them.

13. Storms – cool or scary?

Both. I am only scared of them here because of the risk of them damaging our home.

14. Favorite drink?

Coffee

15. Finish this statement, “If I had the time I would….”?

I have plenty of time so I can't really finish that.

16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?

Pink!

17. Favorite place to relax?

Home

18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?

Cairns, Brisbane, Melbourne, Cardwell, Darwin, Alice Springs, Helen Springs, Rockingham, Mandurah, Mossman, Kojanup, Darkin plus dozens more in Australia. And only 1 place here in the USA. We moved a lot when we were kids.

19. Favorite sports to watch?

None

20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?

Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...