Thursday, August 4, 2011

Food Diary 03/08

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories

Breakfast:

1 x Bagel thin - 3 points / 110 calories
2 tbs Better'n Peanut Butter - 2 points / 100 calories
1 x banana - 0 points / 105 calories
1 x Skinny Iced latte - 2 points / 92 calories
multivitamin

IMG_1858


Lunch:

Nothing

Dinner:

85g grilled chicken breast - 3 points / 100 calories
2 tbs Thai Peanut dressing - 1 point / 60 calories
1 tbs Roasted sunflower seeds - 1 point / 67 calories
salad vegies: cucumber, mushroom, carrot, arugula, celery - 0 points / 66 calories
50g Edamame - 2 points / 80 calories

IMG_1873

Snacks:

1 x Jo's Salted Dark Chocolate caramel - 2 points / 75 calories


112g pineapple - 0 points / 60 calories
1 small Jazz apple - 0 points / 55 calories

IMG_1883

1 x whole wheat pita - 3 points / 100 calories
1 x slice sharp cheddar - 2 points / 70 calories
10g whipped cream cheese - 1 point / 35 calories
2 slices smoked ham - 1 point / 50 calories
14g Skinny Fries - 2 points / 55 calories

IMG_1897

Total = 28 points / 1280 calories used.

Nutrition:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ahhahaha those fries look SO WEIRD! like worms! are they yummy?!?! i am soo sick today so i cant eat anything, but i am impressed by your calorie counting! is that ww inspired or are you doing it extra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were a little bland actually. Probably won't get them again! They do look weird! hehehe

    I decided to start calorie counting a few weeks back because I wasn't losing or gaining when I had been really good so I decided to do both just to see. First week I did it I lost 1kg!!

    I use My Fitness Pal, its free and Aussies use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...