Saturday, August 6, 2011

Food Diary 06/08

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

I was really craving a savoury breakfast this morning so I made the following. I do like the Morningstar vegetarian sausage patties. Pity they are so small! I wanted some fruit with it so I decided to try the grapefruit I got the other day. I have to admit, it was way too sour for my liking. I ate it, but didn't enjoy it at all.

1 x Morning Star Maple Sausage patty - 2 points / 80 calories
3/4 cup Quick Eggs (whites only) - 2 points / 90 calories
Iced Skinny latte - 2 points / 92 calories
1 wedge Laughing cow light swiss / 1 point / 35 calories
1/2 pink grapefruit - 0 points / 60 calories
1 slice TJ's 7 Grain sprouted bread - 1 points / 60 calories
multivitamin

Total - 8 points / 417 calories

IMG_1977


Lunch:

I wasn't really hungry at lunchtime but I made myself have something. 

1 x bagel thin - 3 points / 110 calories
10g whipped cream cheese - 1 point / 35 calories
vegemite - 0 points / 15 calories

Total - 4 points / 160 calories

IMG_1982

Dinner:

125g chicken breast fillet - 3 points / 124 calories
1 serving Harvest Grain salad - 3 points / 147 calories
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points / 80 calories
vegies - 0 points / 70 calories

IMG_1990

Snacks:

1 x Fiber One Brownie - 2 points / 90 calories
21g raw almonds - 3 points / 132 calories
1 nectarine - 0 points / 62 calories

IMG_2000



Exercise:

15 mins Advanced Step Wii Fit - 1 point / 49 calories

Nutrition:

Photobucket

TOTAL = 25 points / 1282 calories consumed
49 weekly remaining
6 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I had planned on doing another hour on the Wii today but I woke up with a bad headache and my neck is killing me so I only managed 15 mins this morning. Tomorrow I will try to make up for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...