Saturday, August 13, 2011

Food Diary 12/08

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories

Breakfast:

1 x whole wheat bagel thin - 3 points / 110 points
1 tbs Better'n Peanut Butter - 1 point / 50 calories
10g honey - 1 point / 38 calories
1/2 banana - 0 points / 67 calories
iced skinny latte - 2 points / 92 calories
multivitamin

Total - 7 points / 357 calories

IMG_2044

Lunch:

1 x TJ's wholegrain sandwich thin - 2 points / 100 calories
1 tbs roasted garlic hummus - 1 point / 25 calories
1 slice sharp cheddar - 2 points / 70 calories
vegies - 0 points / 20 calories
28g TJ's salt & pepper rice crisps - 3 points / 120 calories

total - 8 points / 335 calories

IMG_2182


Dinner:

1 x TJ's Chile Lime chicken patty - 3 points / 150 calories
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points / 80 calories
400g butternut squash - 0 points / 182 calories

Total - 412 calories

IMG_2192

Snacks:

Dannon light & fit vanilla yogurt - 2 points / 80 calories
1 apple - 0 points / 72 calories
5 strawberries - 0 points / 10 calories


Total - 2 points / 171 calories


IMG_2219

Exercise:
-

Nutrition:

Photobucket

TOTAL = 22 points / 1275 calories used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

This is the first day of this week that I have tracked. I am pretty sure I went over my points on Tuesday but I didn't use all of my weeklies. Yesterday I am sure I was within my points. I am finding it harder to keep on track on Billy's days off. I see so little of him that I kind of don't care about WW when I am spending time with him.

I really need to refocus though before I really blow it. I am doing well at picking back up when he goes back to work, like today but I can't keep slipping like this. 



1 comment:

  1. know exactly what you mean as i find weekends the hardest as mick is home, heidi is home from school for the full two days as well so it usually means im in a rush when it comes to doing things, and if we go out there are more temptations. its great that you are at a stage where you have an idea of what you are consuming points wise without tracking it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...