Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Food Diary 15/08


Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

-

Lunch:

62g Cous Cous - 5 points / 220 calories
1 serving Beef & vegie pasta sauce - 3 points / 270 calories


Total - 8 points / 490 calories

IMG_2378

Dinner:

1 x 6" Subway Oven Roasted Chicken Sub - 10 points / 360 calories

IMG_2568


Snacks:

1 x Starbucks Grande Skinny caramel latte - 3 points / 130 calories

IMG_2544

Exercise:

-

Nutrition:

Photobucket


TOTAL = 21 points / 980 calories used
# weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

So I didn't have a multivitamin today and you can tell by the nutrition that I was down on a lot. I also had a lot of calories left. This is normal for the day before weigh-in. I always try to eat lighter that day. Mainly because I get up way earlier than usual and go to bed much earlier so I don't have as much time to eat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...