Thursday, August 25, 2011

Food Diary 24/08

Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

1/2 cup Kashi Golean cereal - 3 points / 100 calories
1/2 cup soy milk - 1 point / 50 calories
1 banana - 0 points / 105 calories
iced skinny latte - 2 points / 92 calories
multivitamin


Total - 6 points / 347 calories


IMG_2866


Lunch:


1 x Tj's Whole wheat pita - 3 points / 130 calories
1 slice sharp cheddar cheese - 2 points / 70 calories
1 tbs sweet relish - 0 points / 20 calories
56g roast beef - 1 point / 60 calories

IMG_2871

salad veges - 0 points / 58 calories
25g avocado - 1 points / 40 calories
1 tbs sunflower seeds - 1 point / 45 calories
25g edamame - 1 point / 40 calories
2 tbs balsamic vinegar - 0 points / 20 calories


Total - 9 points / 483 calories


IMG_2881

Dinner:

1 x TJ's Chile Lime Chicken patty - 3 points / 150 calories
2 tsp canola oil - 2 points / 80 calories
200g butternut squash - 0 points / 80 calories
brussel spouts - 0 points / 68 calories


Total - 5 points / 378 calories


IMG_2893


Snacks:


1 x Blue Bunny Ice cream - 3 points / 140 calories
1 cup Earl Grey tea with skim milk & splenda - 1 point / 43 calories



Exercise:

-

Nutrition:

Photobucket

TOTAL = 23 points / 1391 calories used
37 weekly remaining
# activity points earned

Thoughts:

So I went over my calories but not my points. It's those 0 point foods I tell ya! No exercise again. I am feeling like poop at the moment. Not sick just TOM and a bit of the blahs. Billy has been a bit worried about me, asking what is wrong etc cause I haven't been myself. The thing that sucks is I can't give him an answer because I don't know. I just feel blah. PMS isn't helping matters. I was a cranky demon bitch from hell today. 


Some good news though, I think I have found somewhere even more awesome than Trader Joe's. It's called Earth Fare and they just opened a store kind of close to us. When I say close it's about the same distance as Trader Joe's but in a different area. I am going to try to talk Billy into taking me there asap!





1 comment:

  1. hope Earth Fare is good Nikki!! love the look of your food for the day!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...