Monday, August 22, 2011

Tsk tsk!

Yes I have been a bad blogger!

I have been good with my eating just bad at blogging it. But I hope that this week I will be better. I won't promise cause I am sure I will slack off again soon! hehehe

I will be posting some photo posts tonight though!

Weigh-in is tomorrow. At all counts I should have a prety good loss, however the lovely monthly visitor is here today so I am thinking it might not be a great loss in the morning once the bloating takes hold. I am already starting to feel a bit swollen. Booooo! Stupid hormones! Whoever thought of them needs a smack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...