Saturday, September 3, 2011

Food Diary 02/09


Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

1 serve TJ's Steel Cut oatmeal - 4 points / 150 calories
1/2 cup skim milk - 1 point / 43 calories
7g raw sliced almonds - 1 point / 45 calories
15g dried cranberries - 1 point / 48 calories
Iced Skinny caramel latte - 2 points / 92 calories
multivitamin

Total - 9 points / 378 calories

IMG_3113


Lunch:

2 x TJ's Sweet Apple Chicken sausages - 7 points / 240 calories
1 tsp canola oil - 1 point / 40 calories
salad vegies - 0 points / 63 calories

Total - 8 points / 353 calories

IMG_3119

IMG_3126


Dinner:

Turkey & vege pasta sauce - 7 points / 561 calories
50g (uncooked) whole wheat penne pasta - 5 points / 174 calories

Total - 12 points / 735 calories

IMG_3131 

Snacks:

-


Exercise:

 -

Nutrition:

 Photobucket

TOTAL = 29 Points / 1466 calories used
49 weekly remaining
4 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I was exactly within my points today but over my calories. I actually didn't mean to have such a pointy dinner but I kind of went overboard with it and added way too many ingredients and 1 tabelspoon of oil! Arrgghh! Anyway. 

I also didn't get any exercise in today as I didn't sleep well last night so I have felt kind of blah all day. 

Tomorrow night we have dinner at Billy's grandmother's and they are having KFC! Scary! Not friendly to my diet AT ALL! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...