Sunday, September 4, 2011

Food Diary 03/09


Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

1 cup Kashi Golean cereal - 5 points / 200 calories
1 cup soy milk - 2 points / 100 calories
1 banana - 0 points / 90 calories
Iced skinny latte - 2 points / 92 calories
multivitamin

Total - 9 points / 482 calories

IMG_3140


Lunch:

No lunch


Dinner:

Billy's Uncle Mike & Aunt Jane had brought Mawmaw up from Georgia for the weekend to pick up some of her things and we went over there for dinner. They got KFC so we picked up some of the grilled chicken so I didn't go off plan. These were all estimates as I had no way of weighing or measuring.

1 x KFC grilled chicken breast - 5 points / 220 calories
1 x KFC wing (not pictured) - 2 points / 80 calories
2 tbs mashed potato with gravy - 1 point / 60 calories
2 tbs coleslaw - 1 points / 38 calories
1 KFC biscuit - 5 points / 180 calories
1 cup coke - 3 points / 93 calories
3 small potato wedges - 1 point / 108 calories

Total - 18 points / 779 calories

IMG_3144


Snacks:

Starbucks Grande skinny latte - 3 points / 130 calories
1 x Fiber One brownie - 2 points / 90 calories
1 nectarine - 0 points / 62 calories

Total - 5 points / 282 calories


Exercise:

-


Nutrition:

Photobucket


TOTAL = 32 Points / 1543 calories used
46 weekly remaining
4 activity points earned

Thoughts:

I was actually terrified yesterday of eating the KFC etc. I hate being out of control of the food I eat. Also not being able to measure or weigh the food was hard. I hate estimating. I still have 46 weekly points left so I really hope I didn't do too much damage to my week. I really want to hit my 40lbs next week!

Oh and there was cake at Mawmaw's too but I didn't have any of it. Apparently it wasn't that nice so I wasn't missing much.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...