Monday, September 5, 2011

Food Diary 05/09


Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

1 x Mini bagel cinnamon & brown sugar - 3 points / 130 calories
5g whipped butter - 1 point / 25 calories
Iced skinny latte - 2 points / 92 calories
nectarine - 0 points / 69 calories
multivitamin

IMG_3215


Lunch:

-


Dinner:

1 can Light Progresso Italian meatball soup - 4 points / 160 calories

IMG_3228



Snacks:

1 x Fiber One brownie - 2 points / 90 calories


Exercise:

-


Nutrition:

Photobucket

TOTAL = 12 points / 566 calories used
46 weekly remaining
4 activity points earned

Thoughts:

Another light eating day. There were tornado warnings and storms all day and I was just too stressed to eat lunch and I always have a light dinner the night before weigh-in. If this doesn't give me a good number I will kill someone! Lol!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...