Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Food Diary 13/09


Daily points allowance - 29 points
Daily calorie allowance - 1300 calories


Breakfast:

Normally on Tuesday we hit up Starbucks and get coffee and a bacon & egg sandwich to share, but they didn't have any of them left! Boooo! So we just got coffees

1 x Starbucks Skinny Caramel latte - 3 points / 130 calories


Lunch:

I was STARVING by the time we got finished at Trader Joe's and Target and I wanted something yummy and filling so we went to a place called ENoodles which is like a Chinese/Thai type restaurant and I got Shrimp Lo Mein. I was thinking it wouldn't be too bad points wise. Sadly I was wrong! It was hard to know the exact points but I over estimated just in case.

Shrimp Lo Mein - 25 points

IMG_3445


Dinner:

Seeming I had 1 point left for dinner I made a big bowl of salad with 1 point of Thai Peanut Salad dressing.

IMG_3460


Snacks:

-


Exercise:

-


Nutrition:

I didn't track my calories today so nothing to put here. 


TOTAL = 29 points used
49 weekly remaining
0 activity points earned

Thoughts:

So I learnt a valuable lesson today. I need a back up plan for food when we are out and about. Now I could have gone to Chick-fil-a but I am soooo sick of eating there! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...