Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Snacks 13/09

So of course I was hungry not long after my dinner of salad and decided to have a 0 point apple.

Then a little while later I was still hungry so I decided to dip into my Weekly Points and have the rest of my Le Petite Creme cheese with some crackers.

IMG_3476

Total - 9 points.

I swore I would try extremely hard to track everything and blog it on here. So there might be more "additional" posts like this. But I will try to post just before I go to bed to save too many posts at once.

Weekly remaining points - 40

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...