Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weigh-in 06/09

Photobucket

40.6 pounds! oooohhh yeah baby! That's 18.5kg! Plus I lost 10lb before I joined Weight Watchers so that's 50lb and 22.5kg!

You have no idea how happy I am right now. I am a third of my way from my goal weight and I am feeling fantastic. I fit into clothes I have NEVER been able to wear since buying them. I can shop in the normal section of the store now. 

It's great!

There are 15 weeks until Christmas so I wonder if I can lose at least 10lb by then. To be 150lb at Christmas time would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Hope everyone else is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. you are only a third of the way there? how much exactly do you want to lose?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I meant I am only a third away from my goal! hahahaha

    I am a dumbass! I have just under 20lb left to goal (140lb)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...