Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weigh-in 13/09

Photobucket

I know I keep saying this, but seriously I did not expect a loss this week. I didn't track for like 3 days and I am pretty sure I went over my weeklies. But I lost a pound and got under the 160lb mark. I am ECSTATIC!

I have lost 41.6lb with Weight Watchers and add another 10lb I lost last year. Over 50lbs gone. 

Insane!

I suddenly realised today I need to get some nice, flattering jeans. I got some cheap at Target recently but the cut is not that nice, sure they are fine for a trip to the grocery store maybe, but they don't give me any kind of shape. 

What sucks is I don't want to spend too much money on them because in a few months they will most likely be too big.

Maybe I need to hit up Goodwill!

2 comments:

  1. its so hard to find a decent pair of jeans isnt it!!! it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow well done nikki. you are officially now at the weight i was at my lowest a few yrs back.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! Please take the time to leave a comment. I'm sorry but due to massive amounts of spam I have turned off anonymous comments. But if you have a Google account you can use that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...